Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hurdles

There are so many ways to overcome the hurdles in life. You can run right through them, jump over them or go around them. One way or another you have to get past them. I had a doctor's appointment today. Each time I go in, I have to overcome the flood gate of memories that come with the reason I am there. Today was the first time back at my original doctor. They also took me to the exam room that I was last in when they confirmed my pregnancy. As I sat alone in the room, I flashed back and played everything over in my head...how I was sitting on the exam table, how I was smiling and how I was sooooooo excited. I remember discussing my intense symptoms then leaving and walking to the ultrasound room.

I also have not lived up to my commitment of exercising. Things have been crazy and I know that is no excuse. I am trying to improve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment