Saturday, September 18, 2010

Website Recommendation

So I apparently also need to figure out how to add additional information to the pages I have set up. LOL. I will figure it out along the way.

I just wanted to share a website that has been shared with me. Since we will be supporting two households, funds will be a little tighter so I am always looking for ways to save on groceries, but not junk food. http://www.e-mealz.com/ offers meal plans on families of different sizes and dietary needs. It does cost $15 for 3 months, but it gives you super simple and easy meal plans plus if you select a plan from a certain store listed, it also gives you the weekly cost of the groceries. It's a win-win. I am going to sign up for the low-fat 5 day menu for two from Wal-mart. Most of the time it will just be Cadence and I having dinner and even when Greg is in town, this will still be enough. I will let you all know how it is going once I get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment