Monday, September 20, 2010

Weight Loss Goal

I have decided that 2-3 pounds per week is a good goal to set. It is also the healthy way. If I can lose 2-3 pounds per week, then by the time my due date will arrive I should have lost 40-60 pounds! That sounds huge and would be such an accomplishment for me. I know it will take a lot of hard work and time, but I need to start doing something productive until I no longer have to worry about the possibility of cancer and can get the all clear from the doctor. Holiday's and hitting a plateau will be hard, but I am determined. Instead of viewing it as the day I would have been holding a gift from God in my arms, I can reflect on the hurdles that I will have overcome and the fact that I will be a healthier person. I will have 20 weeks from Oct. 1st to reach my goal and no matter the exhaustion or pain, I WILL make my goal! I have a counter at the bottom of my page counting down the time and it will serve as a reminder of how close I am to reaching my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment