Thursday, March 17, 2011

34 days and counting

I'm alive.....LOL. I am super happy that we are finally getting some nice weather again and it will be here through the weekend. Cadence and I have been growing a rainforest inside the house. LOL. This morning, we put all of our plants outside so that they could also enjoy the day.

Only 6 more days until Greg comes home. I have been missing him like crazy. These 45 day details wear me out. I took some time off next week so we could spend time together. We are going shopping...I need some new clothes. I don't plan on getting much because I do not plan on being this size long. :-) I also can't wait for him to see me! We have a date night planned and since we have not had a date night since August 2010, I think we are pretty deserving of one.

I added a new poem to My Molar Pregnancy. It's another one from my support group. I like it, but the other one is my favorite.

Sarah - Sorry that it has taken so long for me to get things in order. I know you know how it is. Working all day and then trying to take care of everything at home can get exhausting after awhile. At least Greg will be here next week so I can catch a break.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how it is! I'm so glad you get to see Greg!! Have fun on your date night! And have fun shopping! You deserve it! :):)

    ReplyDelete