Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time Off

I have had so much craziness going on in my life that I took a break from everything. LOL. Yes, I know I made the commitment to write on my blog everyday, however it was getting to the point that it was a chore and becoming unenjoyable. I was very exhausted and even took a week off from exercising as well. In retrospect that probably wasn't the best thing, but I was just tired and dealing with a fridge that wasn't working and the amount of food that we lost plus other things. I have returned. Yay. I plan on getting all of my updated weight pictures updated and my weigh-ins as well. Toot-toot....I am doing great. 30 pounds gone! I am staying right on track with about 10 pounds every month. I am hoping to lose 20 more pounds by my birthday, which is totally doable. My birthday is May 14th which would mark the 5 month mark. My friend and I sat down and figured out how much we should weigh for our height...at this rate I will be considering a healthy weight by August and to be on the lower end of that scale by October. For my height, I should weight no more than 135 pounds and no less than 105 or 110...I'm not going to be a bean pole, but I would like to get down to 125-135. I honestly do not think that I have been that small since Middle school! Wow....I totally feel like the fat kid. LOL. I have so much more confidence now and feel better in the clothes I am wearing. I actually look forward to going shopping even if I don't buy anything. I know that this is only the beginning and I have more that I want to lose, but I am off to a great start.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!! You are rocking it!! What an inspiration!! Sure missed your posts but we all need some time off!!

    ReplyDelete