Saturday, January 29, 2011

81 days and counting

Today was a very fun and eventful day. I am exhausted and ready to hit the sack. The weather was awesome. We got up and had breakfast at Wild Eggs....it was sooooooo good. Then Jennifer and I got Chai Tea's from the Java next door! I love their Chai Tea....I need a Java store a little closer to home...MMMMmmmmm. Then we went to the Mall and Whole Foods. I could live in Whole Foods! They were doing a health fair and had tons of stuff going. Let's see...then we went grocery shopping at Wal-mart. After dropping everything off, we went to dinner at Red Robin to celebrate all of the Jan. birthdays! It was a blast. There were 14 of us there and we all had a good time. I was good. I opted for the Garden Burger with Melon Wedges and water to drink! No french fries...ok half of one. For the whole day, I was surprisingly under 2,000 calories! What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment