Sunday, January 16, 2011

94 days and counting

It was nice to have Greg home this weekend even though I was really sick. We did not go out....at all! We were complete homebodies the whole weekend. I was able to rest and get better. I am still a little ill, but nothing like I was. I can handle a stuffy nose and a little cough any day. He will be leaving tomorrow to head back to St. Louis. :-( Then I won't see him for two whole weeks. On the bright side of things, I look at it as an opportunity to lose more weight before he returns.

I have set my alarm to get up in the morning to exercise and I know Greg won't just let me roll back over and go back to bed. I need the extra push to get up. Plus, he will be watching Cadence so I will be waking up at the time I normally would to get the day going. Tuesday morning will be interesting. I may try to get up by 5:30 so I have enough time to do my workout and take care of a few other things. I guess we will have to wait and see.

I am super excited about my weigh-in tomorrow. ( I know...I am a total dork.) I feel that I have done very well at watching what I eat and workout out....although, I only exercised the first few days of last week. I will also be posting pictures and updating my weight. Yay...

No comments:

Post a Comment