Sunday, January 23, 2011

87 days and counting

Today was a very eventful day. Cadence and I went to church at 9:30. It was very inspiring and a wake up call. As a church, we have a daily reading plan for the bible. I am going to do that. I feel that there is still so much that I need to know and want to learn and what better way to do it than reading the bible.

After church, we were going to have breakfast with my family, but we had to cancel last minute since a few were not feeling well. So Cadence and I ran by Kroger and got some fresh fruit along with stuff for lunch. I went to Gloria's and exercised for an hour. I felt the burn. LOL. Then we all went to Barnes & Noble to meet with some of our knitting friends. It was nice to sit down and catch up. Cadence was knitting all kinds of invisible things...She even made me knitted panties. Haha.

Once we got home, we played in the snow and then came inside to make black bean quesadilla's. Yum-o. Anywho, I have ran on long enough. I am anxious for the weigh-in tomorrow and in an odd way look forward to it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment