Saturday, January 15, 2011

96 days and counting

What a day....I thought that I was getting better, but no such luck. I actually got worse. I went to work anyway because like most money is tight these days especially with trying to support two households, which is not something we are financiall use to doing. After being at work for a few hours, my boss came in and sent me home with pay! I work for the best people ever! I may have my gripes here or there, but who doesn't! I am very blessed to have the job that I have along with the bosses. After getting home, I drifted in and out of sleep. All I did was sleep. Needless to say, it was another day with no exercise. I know that it would help loosen everything, but I just did not have the energy.

Although there were a few lemons in the day, I know that everything will be fine and will work itself out. I just need to keep my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment