Thursday, January 13, 2011

97 days and counting

Yay! I am completing today's post before I head off to work on laundry or dishes. LOL. A mother's work is never done. So tonight I went to the grocery....I have started hard-core couponing. Before my coupons the bill was $85 even and after it was $64.80! Not a huge hue savings, but I will take it. I am hoping to get a little better and maybe one day I can be like some of these people who walk out with a $20 bill for a basket load of groceries.

Tonight, I will not be exercising. I feel better than yesterday, but still pretty lousy. Things are a little behind since I went to the store.

I have stayed on my diet and I am anxious for Monday's weigh-in. I made BBQ Chicken Burritos. Yummy! Plus super simple...15 minutes! I got the recipe from http://www.eatingwell.com/. I recommend the site. I have gotten a few good recipes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment