Wednesday, January 26, 2011

84 days and counting

I woke up this morning at 5:30 am to exercise. I almost did not get up and then I told myself that an extra hour of sleep was not worth missing a workout. I feel great. I have plenty of energy first thing in the morning.

I have to admitt that I went over my calorie goal last night, but did not go over 2,000. Ooops. Of course, after I stuff myself full of spaghetti and garlic bread, I did feel miserable. Not to self.....STOP after the first plate or at least wait 20 minutes so that the food can digest.

I am excited about tonight. I am going to get my hair done. I love the red and the short cut, but with next month coming up I need to do something different. I got this haircut and color about 2 weeks after I lost my babies. Naturally, my due date is coming up and I have had the red short hair this whole time so now when I see it I can only think of why I did it. I have decided to go back to my natural color and just get a trim because I am going to let my hair grow back out....maybe shoulder length or just a bit longer. It's time for something different. I'm a new me...new color, hairstyle and losing weight.

I'm also ready for the weekend because Gregory will be coming home. I hope and pray that he can get transferred home soon. As the due date gets closer and closer, I am going to need him to lean on. I just can't get it off of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment