Friday, January 21, 2011

90 days and counting

I'm not sure why, but I am in  a funky mood today. I guess I am just more annoyed than anything. I haven't been exercising (no excuses). I'm just here. I am very tired and see myself going to bed early tonight. I really need to try to get up early tomorrow to exercise. I want to lose 3 pounds so it would put me under 200 by Monday...I have had a few bad nights of eating and while my calorie goal is 1115 I have hit close to 2000 for the past few days. I know that just means I will maintain weight. Today marks the 3 months until my goal date. I need to get my motivation back and keep on trucking.

I actually have noticed a difference in the way my clothes fit and while I do not expect everyone to notice my 11 pound loss....no one has noticed. That seems a bit odd to me, but I am not going to let it get me down. I am going to get a good nights rest and start tomorrow off fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment