Friday, January 21, 2011

89 days and counting

This morning started off rough. I had issues getting my car doors open. The roads weren't horrible, but they were not the best either. On my way into work, I found out what it was like to be a ping-pong ball. I nearly took out the mailbox for Walgreens in Crestwood and then almost hit the telephone pole. Thankfully, people stopped so I could get my car off the curb that I ran up on. I was a bit shakey, but ok and the car is fine. I am glad that I did not have Cadence with me.

I did not get up to exercise, but will do it tonight when I get home. I have 89 days left and I want to make the most of every day!

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! I'm glad you're okay! And I'm sorry nobody has said anything about your weight loss! That's the worst, huh? I'm sure you look GREAT!!! :) Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! I have had a great weekend! Greg will be coming home next weekend...I can't wait. Hope you all have had a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete