Monday, January 10, 2011

100 days and counting

Just as most have issues during the holidays...I did too! I have lost and not gained anything back, but very little at a time. I will take some loss over none or gain any day. Now that the holidays are over, I can really start to focus and get my head on straight. I changed my Weight Loss Date and counter. A friend and I are trying to do it together. We are weighing in at work every Monday and set a 13 week, 3 pounds per week goal. The end of the 13 weeks will be April 20th! Needless to say, I am a little behind on my goal. I know that once things begin to warm up, Cadence and I will be outside playing. I was very shocked to weigh myself today considering I was on vacation last week and went to help my best friend with her newborn. I did not track my food on Livestrong.com nor did I exercise and somehow I managed to still lose 0.8 pounds! Talk about a mood boost especially when I was anticipating a gain of 2-3 pounds. My new goal is to now write daily keeping in mind that as each day goes by I am one day closer to the new date. I am super pumped and excited to get this weight off.

Tomorrow, I will be going to have my blood work done then I will only have one visit left until I get the final clear. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. Getting pregnant scares me. For now, I am just going to continue to work on the weight loss and then focus on having baby #2. I think being a little slimmer will help although, I know it cannot prevent it from happening again. I have been so worried about NOT getting pregnant, now the thought that it's ok just doesn't feel right. It's hard to explain. Here goes nothing...

2 comments:

  1. Girly, you can DO this! I'm trying to lose weight, too! So I'll be right there with ya! It is hard but you are doing GREAT! I gained about 10 pounds over the holidays! And had already gained about 10 pounds since October! So I need to lose some! And I know you must be terrified about getting pregnant. You have been through so much! But I'm sure everything will come out how it should! You are such a strong person and have been an inspiration to us all! Know that I'm always here if you need to talk or anything! And just so you know....you are beautiful JUST the way you are!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the reinforcement Sarah!

    ReplyDelete