Sunday, January 23, 2011

88 days and counting

I cleaned like a mad woman today! I don't know what got into me, but I welcome the energy boost. My office, which was a storage room, is now a working space. I put everything away and got rid of some stuff. It looks so pretty. Now I don't mind being in here for a while. LOL. I also cleaned the living room top to bottom. I aslo spent 2.5 hrs cleaning candle wax out of the carpet and off of my couch. That was a blast! I also cleaned the kitchen. In between all of this, Cadence and I played Zumba on the Wii...well she danced to one song and I finished the rest of the 45 minute workout. I always feel so energized afterwards.

At 9pm, I settled down and watched Twilight! I need to finish the last book. They really are good books....and movies too!

No comments:

Post a Comment