Saturday, January 15, 2011

95 days and counting

It's hard to believe that in three months it will be Spring time and my goal date. It's even harder to believe that my class reunion is in 7 months. I keep looking forward and picturing what I will look like in 3 months and what I will look like in 7 months for my reunion. I know it may seem clique to want to slim down for the reunion and while I was not the big girl I am now in high school it would still be nice to slim down to something smaller than I was then. I am so proud of myself because I have been working hard. I watch my portions and try to eat healthier.

I am still not feeling the best, but definitely better than yesterday. I took a nap this afternoon and can only do a little at a time. I just feel very weak. I am not one who takes naps, but when I do not feel good I will take one anytime I get the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment