Thursday, January 27, 2011

83 days and counting

This week has seemed extremely long and I'm not sure why. I have been thinking so much about things this week. It's almost like I have been in my own little world.

Anyway, Greg comes home tomorrow. Yay...I had a good night. I went to dinner with my parents and Mama. We went to Goose Creek Diner! It was sooooooooo good. I did very well and stuck with the healthier options. I attempted to go grocery shopping, but had to leave before I got everything. Cadence was just not in the mood to grocery shop. She is going through this stage of whining and wanting everything, but that's a kid for ya...LOL. I will go tomorrow night after Greg gets home.

We have a busy weekend planned and I am looking forward to every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment