Sunday, February 20, 2011

60 days and counting

SO....two months exactly until my deadline...I am super pumped about it and once that day comes and goes, I will still be tracking and posting on a regular basis.

Although I did not do everything I wanted today, I still got a lot accomplished. I got up and did my workout. Afterwards, Cadence and I went to get the oil changed and pick up tax stuff. Thank goodness we did not have to pay in this year. I am very thankful for that.

Once we got home, I was a mad woman on a cleaning spree. The weather was awesome, so I cleaned out the car first. Once inside I took care of the kitchen, many loads or laundry and cleaned the living room. I also folded all of the laundry. It's not put away yet, but it will be tomorrow night. I went for a super simple but yummy dinner and even soaked beans that will be cooking over night while we are asleep.

I am ready for the warm weather to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment