Friday, February 18, 2011

61 days and counting

They day is here....I have not cried at all today and I wasn't sure how I would really react. It has been a bittersweet day. A few times I just starred at the clouds and tried to imagine what my babies are doing. It was a beautiful day and I am thankful for that. They may not be here, but Happy Birthday little ones! I love you all more than you ever know and will some day meet you.

Cadence and I went to dinner at El Acapulco. It was yummy and is really nice to spend time with her. We plan on spending the rest of tonight in our pj's just being lazy. Tomorrow starts a new day....I missed the last two workouts due to exhaustion so I will pick that up tomorrow along with getting my room ready to paint. It's going to be a busy one.

No comments:

Post a Comment