Tuesday, February 8, 2011

71 days and counting

Today was my last doctor's appointment! The day started a little rough. Bella (boxer) accidently bit my big toe. She was playing with her dog bone and rolled on her back then just chomped down...my foot just happened to be there. I was in the middle of exercising and I fell to the floor sobbing because it hurt sooooo bad. There is a gash on the knuckle, then a tooth went deep into the side of my toenail and I think another caused the blood blister on the tip of my toe. I never thought it would stop bleeding and it's extremely sore. Needless to say, I took care of the toe and have decided that Bella needs to stay in her kennel until I am done exercising just to prevent accidents. I felt bad for her because she took off when it happened. I think she knew that I was hurt. I did finish the rest of my workout.

I went to the doctor and got my last blood draw taken care of. It feels like this giant weight has been taken off of my shoulders. Despite there being a few quirks today, everything else is going WONDERFUL.

Someone asked yesterday what my goal was...she knew that I had a set date, but was unclear on the goal. I figured I probably needed to clarify. LOL. Originally, the goal was to lose 3 pounds per week. This has not been happening, but I have lost. So, at this point the realistic goal is 2 pounds per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment