Monday, February 7, 2011

74 days and counting

Today was a bit on the difficult side. First things first, my voice has returned. On the other hand I have a cough that just won't go away. Greg got up at 8 am to get started on the tree. His Dad made it up about 30 minutes after Greg started cutting it up. It took them 2.5 hours to pull the tree off the other one and get it cut. Of course, no damage until they pulled the part that was caught in the other trees. It broke three planks on the fence behind the property. I am glad it wasn't anything more than that.

I went with a friend today to show her second hand stores for baby clothing. I have not really looked at baby clothers, nor do I pay any attention to them at the store. I did some shopping for Cadence and just avoided the baby stuff as much as possible.

We went to Rob's for the UFC fight. It was nice to hang out. Before that we ended up going to Costco, Chili's and Best Buy...It was a busy Saturday. Greg got a new phone and I have to wait to get a new one which I think is crappy, but what can you do?

All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment