Monday, February 14, 2011

65 days and counting

Today was weigh-in day and I am very happy to say that I lost 4.0 pounds for an 8 week total of 20.4 pounds! Yay, I made my goal of 20 pounds in 8 weeks. Now I need to lose 20 more pounds in 8 more weeks. Haha. I am feeling great and really starting to get compliments which makes it worth while. I will be running/walking in my first 5k at the end of this month. I can't wait. It will give me a taste of what is to come and the training that I need to do. I am so ready for the nice weather and for Greg to come back home so I can go out for runs!

Greg sent me Roses for Valentine's Day! It was super sweet of him. Cadence and I had dinner with my family tonight. It was a blast and I hope we can all get together more often for events like that. I suggested a picnic when it gets warmer.

1 comment: