Monday, February 7, 2011

72 days and counting

It's Monday and it's wet! I'd rather have rain instead of snow. This actually looks like a mix. I want to go out and get some rainboots for Cadence and I...hhhmmm. We may do that at some point as long as they are not crazy expensive.

I lost 3.6 pounds this week! I am super happy about that. Today, I am changing a lot of things up. Starting today, I am:
  • Going to eat 5 meals per day to boost my metabolism.
  • Using the 8 week program for Hip Hop Abs. (Let's see if it really works!)
  • Going to start using the kitchen table for it's primary purpose! We have been one of those families who eats in front of the t.v. so that's changing too!
Out with the bad and in with the good. I will have just 2 weeks left once I finish the Hip Hop Abs routine! It's doesn't seem that far away, but it is. Even after I hit my goal date, I am still going to keep going. Ultimately, I would love to be 135 ish pounds. According to everything I have read, for my height a healthy weight is 119.5 pounds! I think that is a little much. Each day, I am one step closer.

1 comment: