Monday, February 7, 2011

75 days and counting

I got just a hair behind so I am playing catch-up for the days I missed. LOL.

Today was a very relaxing chill day at work. It was just nice that the sun was out and looked so beautiful. Just the thinking at Spring time and all the things that I want to do. I am going to attempt a garden this year with Strawberries, Peppers, Green beans, Cucumbers, Broccoli, Kale...not sure what else I want to add to that list. Since I have had issues with my flowers upfront, I am going to make a raised bed and grow fresh herbs...parsley, oregano, basil, lavendar and rosemary. I will plant a few flowers for color, but I am looking forward to doing all of that.

Greg comes home tonight. I am super excited since this will be the last weekend he sees me for 45 days! I am hoping to lose another 10 pounds by the time he gets back. I need it to get warm so Cadence and I can start walking at night...That's another thing, she is too big to sit and ride in the stroller plus she can't walk a far as I like to walk so the only option I have is to buy a wagon and pull her.

No comments:

Post a Comment