Sunday, February 13, 2011

67 days and counting

What a day....not sure what else to say about it. Cadence and I started off having breakfast together at the table. Then she played while I got my exercise in before we went out. We left the house around 11:30 am and headed for the Mall. Apparently, most had the same plan we did because I was sitting on the interstate waiting to get on the off ramp. LOL. Once inside the Mall, we window shopped for the most part and goofed off. She was anxious to get her smoothie so we went straight there first. That was the first time I had anything from an Orange Julius. It was wonderful. Upon walking around the Mall and making wishes at every fountain, Cadence found one of those photo booth things. So we took pictures together. It was fun.After leaving the Mall, we went next door to Whole Foods to get a healthy lunch.

Our next stop was Jo-Ann's Fabric. I wanted to get some fabric to make curtains for our bed room. Well, we ended up getting more than I expected. Cadence and I both got a pattern for a purse with fabric. We piddled in there for a while just looking and laughing at stuff.

Off to Wal-Mart for a few things. I am going to paint one wall in my room as an accent wall. I can't wait and that may be my project for next weekend. LOL. I want to do something to each room, but I am going to do the cheapest ones first.

From there we went to Lane Bryant in the Summit. I had a coupon fo $15 off a purchase of $15 or more. I ended up walking out paying $6.33 for three collared v-neck shirts!

Our last and final stop...Barnes & Noble. I got a coupon from Groupon that was valued at $20 and only cost $10. My mother-in-law had this cookbook that sectioned out the meals of the day and also separated them by calories. After further examination of the book, there were many recipes that I really wanted to try. Needless to say, I bought that book and got one for Cadence.

We were heading home at 6:40pm. Once we got home, we both cooked dinner.....Lemon Chicken Stir Fry....yum yum. To finish the night off, we both had facials and did our nails. It was such a wonderful carefree day. I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment