Tuesday, February 1, 2011

79 days and counting

Today was weigh-in day and for the first time I gained! I only gained 0.4 pounds. While there are really no excuses, mother nature was making her monthly visit (sorry if this is tmi for some) plus while I did not go over 2,000 calories the entire weekend...I did go over my daily allotted calories. In combination, it makes sense. I'm not upset about it. I know that it happens just like at some point I will hit a plateau and the workout routine's I am doing won't work as well. I am already coming up with a few things to mix it up. I just hope it continues to work.

Oh, and Greg found out today that he will be going to AZ for another detail. That means he will be gone for another 45 days. I guess the upside is that I can work my butt off during the next 45 days and see what happens. LOL. Here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment