Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Makes A Mother

I have posted a poem that was shared on my online support group for women who have experienced a molar pregnancy. This poem applies to any mother who has lost a child/children. I cried the first time that I read it and feel in love with it. Maybe this poem will help me get through the next two weeks. It's hard to believe that my due date is two weeks from tomorrow. :-( I am getting more anxious as the time gets closer and I am not sure how I am going to react. I will be alone....Greg won't be here with me and while he does not understand my emotions at times...It's just going to be a lonely process for the day and the days leading up to it. I know I have friends and family, but it's just not the same. There is not a day that goes by that I do not stare and/or rub my hand our my tattoo or look at the ring that we got in July. I have a small simple white gold ring that has a heart in the middle with the birthstone for February...I will always wear this ring and remember why I wear it.

For now my little ones sit in Heaven with God looking down on me. I know it is selfish to have wanted them, but God needed them there. I at least know that they are where there is no pain. For all I know, Papa probably has them fishing or something. My Angels will be waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment