Tuesday, February 1, 2011

78 days and counting

Oh man, this morning was killer. I am super super tired. I even debated whether or not to get up. I sat in my bed for 2 minutes and then told myself....No gain no pain! I am worth it and I need to make the sacrifice in order to become a better me! I could easily lay down and fall asleep now. Haha.Cadence woke up in the middle of the night. She had an accident...Poor thing.

I am noticing that my workouts are getting easier and my heartrate is not getting as high as it did when I started. I guess 13 pounds gone off your body can make that kind of difference. I am thinking that I may need to do Zumba every other day and something else in between. We will see...

So I have been giving a lot of thought to running a 5k. I have never done anything like this before and I know that it will require a lot of training. I am ready for a challenge. I have the plan on how to train utilizing a treadmill. Now comes the hard part....trying to figure out how to work it into my schedule. My mother-in-law has the treadmill and I could get to her house earlier to do it, but that means getting things going earlier at home....hhhhmmmm. The Couch to 5k plan is a 30 minute plan so that's not too bad, but I will have to allow additional time to shower at her house...no one wants to be around the stinky kid. LOL....let me ponder and figure this out.

I see an early bedtime coming tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I find it easier to switch up the exercise routine with an every other day thing! But way to go on EVERYTHING! You look great and you've done an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! You are such a sweet wonderful person. I am feeling great and want to keep going. Exercising really does not seem like a chore which is a huge plus. LOL.

    ReplyDelete